Note: No visit is required to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly remember that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino citizens must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
If using in individual, a job candidate may register a study of Marriage thereby applying for passport renewal with modification of surname to married name for a passing fancy time. Please relate to certain requirements for passport renewal right here.
All papers not in English must certanly be followed closely by an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution has become fillable. You might enter information as required after which print out the form because of the entries typed-in. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader although you can save the blank form, the content cannot be saved. You ought to print the form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulateand never at the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certificate associated with the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a authority that is competent of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original may be gone back to candidates (Note: If the document isn’t in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English and also have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The following authorities issue Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – local notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Data web page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who has got afrointroductions no wedding record within the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of into the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate granted by PSA or the death that is foreign of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign divorce decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed spouse that is foreign death certification of past partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please deliver your articles (except your initial passports – you’ll deliver only photocopies) and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your contact information, such as for example your number that is mobile and/or target, so the Embassy can contact you updates or missing requirements. Please also deposit the appropriate charges, including for return postage, towards the Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content regarding the Report of Marriage into the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content will soon be held as part of the Embassy’s documents and a 3rd content will get to your applicant. You are going to retrieve your Report that is PSA-certified of three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding in the Embassy.
Presentation of this receipt that is official by the Embassy if claiming your own personal content regarding the Report of Marriage face-to-face during the Embassy.
Crucial Instructions in the Report of Marriage Form